An EIN or Employer Identification Number is obtained from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for no charge at their website IRS.gov.
Details & Questions
Here are some of the main questions our clients have about their EIN application
- Name of Entity – Should I put my DBA here?
- Address – Do I list my address or my registered agent?
- Name of Responsible Party (Principal Officer) – There is only room for one name, how do I list more?
- Number of LLC Members – If this will change, what do I put in there now?
- Type of Entity – What do I put for my LLC?
- Highest No of Employees – If I work out of my home shouldn’t I list employees under Household?
- Previous EIN – I already have an EIN, why do I need another one?
- Title – Why can’t I list President here?
- What is an EIN?
- SmallBiZ.com’s EIN Services
- How do I change my address (or other info) with the IRS?
Personal Finance17 hours ago
Retiring Early: 4 Principles of the FIRE Movement
News24 hours ago
International Bestselling Author Karen Oeser Releases New Book “Energized by Joy”
News1 day ago
“Living Faith Out Loud” Virtual Conference With Keynote Speaker Dr. Lydie And Numerous Internationally Renowned Faith Leaders, Speakers, and Authors On Aug. 6-8, 2021
Business Ideas2 months ago
The Moment These 7 Entrepreneurs Turned Their Hobby Into a Business
Growing a Business2 months ago
Don’t Let Employees Pick Their WFH Days
Books & Literature2 months ago