After you have made changes to your entity, how do you go about telling the IRS of these changes, so that your entity’s EIN record is up-to-date?

Ø  Address change
Ø  Entity name change
Ø  Principal officer change
Ø  Estimate of number of employees
Ø  Tax status (ie. S Corp. vs. C Corp. vs. LLC – single or multi-member
Ø  When business started
Ø  Etc.

We will give you what you need to tell the IRS properly of your changes.  Don’t worry, it’s really not that scary updating your EIN record with the IRS.

We would like to hear about starting your new Corporation & LLC Filing?
Get a Quote