Companies Registered Agents
A Registered Agent is a person or company is authorized to and agrees to act as the key contact for Corporation or LLC in the formation state.
All states require that your INC or LLC have a registered agent. In most states, this means that your registered agent must be:
- A resident of the state or domestic Corp.
- Have a physical business address in that state
- Open during normal business hours
- Be available for service of process (lawsuit service)
- Commercial Registered Agent (depends on state)
Self Registered Agents
You can act as your Corporation’s or LLC’s own registered agent, if you fulfill the above requirements. However, you may want to hire a third party to act as your registered agent.
Instead consider using a full service professional registered agent:
- Home/Office businesses - Your physical home address isn’t listed
- Moving locations – Don’t quite have a physical address
- Formed in one state & operate in another - Such as a WY, DE, or NV Corp.
- You want ongoing assistance for your INC’s or LLC’s filings
Get a Full Service Registered Agent at a very low cost!
There are bargain rate services available, but then you often get what you pay for. Consider getting the best service for a great price.