An EIN or Employer Identification Number is obtained from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for no charge at their website IRS.gov.
Details & Questions
Here are some of the main questions our clients have about their EIN application
- Name of Entity – Should I put my DBA here?
- Address – Do I list my address or my registered agent?
- Name of Responsible Party (Principal Officer) – There is only room for one name, how do I list more?
- Number of LLC Members – If this will change, what do I put in there now?
- Type of Entity – What do I put for my LLC?
- Highest No of Employees – If I work out of my home shouldn’t I list employees under Household?
- Previous EIN – I already have an EIN, why do I need another one?
- Title – Why can’t I list President here?
- What is an EIN?
- SmallBiZ.com’s EIN Services
- How do I change my address (or other info) with the IRS?
News22 hours ago
Congressman Doug Lamborn and staff show support for Health Care Sharing Ministries with a visit to Medi-Share
News24 hours ago
Children’s Book Author and Mom To Eight, Heather Davis Hits Multiple Amazon Best Seller Lists with Inclusion Book “The Blomes & The Smooms and the Impossible Bridge” Illustrated By Corryn Webb
Starting A Business4 days ago
How to Grow Your Small Business Startup: 4 Essential Steps
Business Ideas3 weeks ago
The Moment These 7 Entrepreneurs Turned Their Hobby Into a Business
Books & Literature3 weeks ago
5 Personal Finance and Budgeting Books Recommended by Experts
Starting A Business3 weeks ago